Attention green infrastructure leaders! Our Annual Meeting will take place April 29th-May 2nd in Washington, DC. We’ll kick off with an evening reception on 4/29 and begin our programming the morning of 4/30. Over the course of the event, attendees will meet peers from across the country, delve into priority GSI issues together, tour DC’s GSI installations, and align around initiatives to break new ground in the field.
To learn more and sign up, please reference the links and information below. Any questions can be directed to Hannah. We hope to see you there!
More event details:
Eligibility: All participants must register. To register, you must be one of the following:
- An Exchange member. Membership is open to GSI program managers or lead implementers from municipal governments or municipal water utilities. To join, sign up on our website here. Membership entails full attendance at the annual meeting, participating in additional Exchange activities throughout the year, and actively sharing resources on the website. Our goal is to create a close network of peers that can learn from each other and collaborate in order to advance their GSI programs and the field.
- An invited expert panelist.
- An invited speaker, volunteer, or attendee from the meeting’s host organizations, DC Department of Energy and Environment or DC Water. Please contact Steve Saari at email@example.com or Bethany Bezak at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering, to confirm your attendance at the event.
Hotel and Travel Costs:
- Exchange Members – The Exchange will pay for one representative per member agency. Agencies may bring one additional staff member at their own cost.
- Exchange-Sponsored Members: The Exchange will contact you to make your flight and hotel arrangements.
- Agency-Sponsored Members: You will be responsible for making your own travel and hotel arrangements. To facilitate network activities, all members are expected to stay at the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel and should use this portal to make their reservation. The deadline for making your hotel reservation is April 8, 2018.
- Charges incurred for cancellations or failure to meet the hotel reservation deadline are the responsibility of the participant.
- Invited Expert Panelists – Unless alternative arrangements have been made, the Exchange will pay for your participation and contact you to make your flight and hotel arrangements.
Questions? Please contact Hannah Magnuson at email@example.com.