The Green Infrastructure Leadership Exchange annual meeting will take place on May 15-17, 2017 in Portland, Oregon! This is an important event for Exchange members to learn from each other and connect. This event is in association with the Stormwater Funders’ Group of the Stormwater Funders’ Network for Smart Growth and Livable Communities. The deadline to register is April 7, 2017. There is no registration fee.
Key Documents for Registrants
To participate, you must be one of the following:
1. An Exchange member. Membership is open to GSI program managers or lead implementers from municipal governments or municipal water utilities. To join, sign up on our website here. Membership entails full attendance at the annual meeting, participating in additional Exchange activities throughout the year, and actively sharing resources on the website. Our goal is to create a close network of peers that can learn from each other and collaborate in order to advance their GSI programs and the field.
2. A funder participating through the Stormwater Funders’ Group.
3. An invited expert panelist.
All participants must register.
Please see this link to the agenda. Updates will be reflected as available.
Hotel and Travel Costs
1) Primary Members – The Exchange will pay for one representative per member city (“Primary Member”). The Primary Member should be the chief manager or lead implementer of the GSI program. If you register as a Primary Member, the Exchange will contact you to make your flight and hotel arrangements. There should be only one Primary Member per city/community.
2) Secondary Members – Cities may bring additional staff at their own cost (“Secondary Member”). Initially, participation was capped at one per secondary member per city, but this cap has been removed. Secondary Members should make their own travel and hotel arrangements here. To facilitate network activities, all members are expected to stay at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront. The deadline for making your hotel reservation is April 14, 2017. Charges incurred for cancellations or failure to meet the hotel reservation deadline are the responsibility of the participant.
2) Invited Expert Panelists – Unless alternative arrangements have been made, the Exchange will pay for your participation and contact you to make your flight and hotel arrangements.
4) Stormwater Funders’ Group – Participants from the Stormwater Funders’ Group should contact Diane Schrauth at firstname.lastname@example.org about travel and hotel arrangements.
5) Host City Participants – We have reserved several spots for host city participants. Please contact Kerry Rubin at Kerry.Rubin@portlandoregon.gov prior to registering.
The Exchange Travel and Hotel Policy is located here.
Click here to register.
Please contact Paula Conolly at email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you in Portland!
–Your host city team leaders, Kerry Rubin and Jane Bacchieri, and the Exchange Planning Committee: Bethany Bezak, Sarah Bloom, Marc Cammarata, Paula Conolly, Shanti Colwell, Mami Hara, Jessica Knickerbocker, Andy Kricun, Avery Livengood, Irene Ogata, Kerry Rubin, Lisa Sasso, Karen Sands, Wing Tam, and Maggie Ullman.