The Green Infrastructure Leadership Exchange (“Exchange”) Collaborative Grant Program provides Exchange members the opportunity to solve problems together. It provides resources to share knowledge and work together to improve the speed, cost, or effectiveness of their green stormwater infrastructure (GSI) programs. To be eligible, projects should reflect at least one of the priority topics that were identified at the 2017 Annual Convening. Learn more about the Collaborative Grant Program’s criteria and requirements in the RFP included below.
- Release of Request for Proposals: August 1, 2017
- Information Call: September 6, 2017
- Last Day to Submit: September 28, 2017 by 3pm ET
- Decisions Announced: October 16, 2017
- Grant Completion Date: July 31, 2018 (8 months from award announcement)