GI EXCHANGE MEMBERSHIPELIGIBILITY & BENEFITS
Our members are cities, counties, and utilities who have committed to green stormwater infrastructure as a strategy for community resilience and to sharing their knowledge with their peers.
Characteristics of the typical member organization include:
- Have adopted a community-wide goal of managing stormwater using green infrastructure.
- Have adopted performance targets for green infrastructure by volume, by capture, by pollutant reduction, and/or by social goal.
- Have developed a community-wide plan for achieving the city’s green stormwater infrastructure goals.
- Have demonstrated experience with innovative and/or experimental green stormwater infrastructure policies, practices, and/or programs that can be shared peers.
- Ideally have expertise or competence in the work of the network (i.e., have implemented a significant number of projects, have been implementing projects for more than 5 years, etc.).
- Have capacity to collaborate within the network
The specific individual(s) from an agency applying for membership should be the Green Stormwater Infrastructure Program Managers or Lead Implementers.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
As an Exchange member, you will experience some unique benefits, including:
APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP
To apply for membership as a new organization, please complete our New Member Application.
IF YOUR ORGANIZATION IS ALREADY A MEMBER and you’d like to get involved, or if you have additional questions about joining or getting involved with our work in other ways, please reach out to Amelia Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org.