The GI Library contains resources contributed by Exchange members and partners. The library interface allows users to access and consider use of seven different categories of resources including: (1) Case Studies & Projects, (2) Details and Specifications, (3) Policies, (4) Decision Tools & Guidance, (5) Research & Assessment, (6) Education & Outreach and a (7) Photo Library. The overarching goals are to:
- Save time and money on program, project, facility and detail design;
- Facilitate the “benchmarking” of policies, strategies and approaches; and
- Provide easy access to the latest decision tools, research and assessments.
NEW USERS: REQUEST ACCESS
We welcome new users and ask that you agree to these guidelines before submitting the form below:
- Commit to uploading at least one relevant resource each year.
- Upload items focused on application/implementation/case studies/lessons learned (but not advertisements for technology/products).
- Seek appropriate permissions to upload resources that were commissioned by external organizations or that contain any copyright restrictions.
- Credit resources creators when using any library resources.
- Share the library with colleagues.
Please direct questions or concerns to Tasha Cruz, Program Manager, at email@example.com