Our members are cities, counties, and utilities who have committed to green stormwater infrastructure as a strategy for community resilience and to sharing their knowledge with their peers.
The quality of connections and level of trust between our members is central to our approach and drives collaboration and learning within the network.
Our work and growth are determined by members’ priorities and needs and our members define the expected outcomes and core pursuits each year.
What you get as a member will depend on what you give: the more you participate and share, the more you learn.
To foster these principles, we ask all of our members to be actively engaged within our network as follows:
- Attend the Annual Meeting, typically in May of each year.
- Respond to one annual survey and additional information requests as they arise (typically 2-3 per year).
- Be responsive and engaged via email or on our website.
- Participate in at least one Exchange committee, workgroup, and/or Exchange Collaboration grant project each year.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
- Dues are collected annually each April and range from $1,200 to $2,200 according to the population size of the area served by the organization seeking membership.
- New members will receive a grace period of one year before dues are required. We consider attendance at our Annual Meeting the formal start of membership.
- Additionally, if after the first year of membership, a member organization is unable to afford the requested dues, scholarship funds may be available to support continued participation.
HOW TO APPLY
NEW AGENCIES: To apply for membership as a new agency, please complete the application below.
NEW STAFF FROM CURRENT AGENCY MEMBERS: If your organization is already a member and you’d like to get involved, please reach out to Tasha Cruz, Program Manager.